.38 Radium x Christian Radich: A Maritime Legacy, Crafted for the Modern Age
Fast and magnificent! This super tuned Tall Ship is the youngest of all Nordic Tall Ships, and not lacking in speed. Since the construction of the windjammer Christian Radich in 1937, the vessel was brought into use as a trainee ship for cadets and remained exactly that until 1998, with only the Second World War as interruption. During this period she was also successful as a race ship and won several prizes in different races. Since 1999 the Christian Radich is a passionate competitor at many sailing events, taking on trainees from all over the world.
The Special Edition Straps
This watch is available with two different straps. The regular straps, and the special edition Christian Radich Mainsail straps. Hand made from the actual mainsail of the legendary ship. It simply doesn't get any more authentic than this.
- Authentic Norwegian Design: Each timepiece is meticulously assembled in Norway by skilled watchmakers, offering a unique blend of heritage and modernity.
- Recycled Hydro Circal Aluminum: Crafted from high-quality, recycled Norwegian aluminum, our watch is as sustainable as it is stylish.
- Exquisite Dial: The sandblasted brass dial adds a vintage touch, perfectly complemented by golden hands.
- Safeguarded by Sapphire: The Swiss-made ETA 2892 movement is housed under resilient sapphire crystal glass, ensuring durability and clarity.
- Radiant in the Dark: With dark gray SuperLuminova graphite mix on the dial and hands, you'll never lose track of time, day or night.
- Christian Radich Collaboration: Available in two variants; normal straps or the custom made straps made from the mainsail of Christian Radich.
- Movement: Swiss ETA 2892-A2
- Glass: Sapphire Crystal Double Dome
- Dial: Sandblasted Brass with Golden Hands
- Case Diameter: 38mm
- Case: Hydro Circal Aluminum
- Lume: SuperLuminova
- Water resistance: 10atm, no swimming
Why Choose Radium?
When you invest in a Radium timepiece, you're not just buying a watch; you're becoming a part of a legacy. Crafted to perfection and designed to inspire, this is more than a watch — it's a statement.
No extra fees. We pay for shipping.
Need to split up your payments? No problem with Klarna
Not suitable for swimming
Dive into the allure of timekeeping with Radium - where exceptional craftsmanship meets innovative functionality. Our secret weapon? The Super LumiNova. Born in the labs of Japan's Nemoto & Co. Ltd., it's a world-renowned luminescent material that powers our watches with a remarkable glow.
Beyond its practical charm of ensuring legibility in low-light, Super LumiNova adds an aesthetic enchantment to our timepieces. It’s not just about observing time - it’s about experiencing the interplay of light and time, brought together by Radium's commitment to quality and innovation.
Radium Instruments - where every second radiates with refined elegance and unmistakable luminosity.
This product has no reviews yet.